Why Choose Glass Doctor?
Reasons to Open a Glass Repair and Replacement Franchise
In a time of economic uncertainty, you may be extremely concerned about opening or owning your own company. Think about this: Glass is everywhere. It is used in countless commercial and home properties, and is an integral aspect of the automotive industry.
The glass industry continues to grow in new technologies and applications, and it is virtually recession-resistant because glass breaks and needs repair in any economy. This is where Glass Doctor – and our franchisees – steps in.
From pre-opening preparation to ongoing support, we at Glass Doctor provide you with all you need to know to start, grow, and sustain a successful business. Rather than diving in head first with an independently owned business, owning a reputable, well-known franchise can allow you to achieve your personal and business goals, all while eliminating the risk associated with starting a business.
Reputable. Reliable. Dependable.
Simply put, we possess the experience you need to succeed. Glass Doctor is North America's largest all-in-one national glass specialist for installing, replacing and repairing home, auto and business glass. Why should you take a risk investing in another organization when we possess the systems and technologies that have helped hundreds of franchisees realize their own business dreams?
There are countless advantages to choosing Glass Doctor:
- We provide pre-opening and on-going training and support.
- You can enjoy the independence in operating your own business.
- You reap the benefits of a time-tested and reputable brand, allowing you to select from a wider clientele base that would typically take years to generate.
All systems and services at Glass Doctor are built with both the customer and the business owner in mind. In fact, we have been helping businesses since 1962. Imagine the time and effort it would take you to recreate the systems that we have spent years building and have available to you today.
We provide all of our franchisees with a solid foundation based on state-of-the-art, integrated technology platforms. Our systems allow the franchise owner to track and measure nearly everything from marketing, to scheduling and routing, inventory, job costs, profitability, and more. To top it all off, all technology feeds into our accounting software for accurate development of financial statements – keeping your overhead costs and your liability low.
Entrepreneurs Wanted: Who We Work With
You don't have to be a glass, automotive, or business expert to open your own glass repair or auto glass repair franchise. In fact, many people who choose to invest in Glass Doctor come from various industries and are looking to venture into the business world to expand or realize their dreams. Because we provide all of our franchisees with the training and support needed to succeed in the industry, you simply need to come to us with an open mind along with a commitment to follow our proven system – and we will give you the strategies for success!
A large percentage of our franchisees are from:
- The glass industry – these individuals are generally seeking the systems needed to get back on a growth path. They need the scale, expertise, and the branding of a nationally recognized company to successfully compete in their local marketplace.
- The automotive / collision industry – diversification and additional revenue streams are generally the key needs for individuals in this industry. If a collision shop is outsourcing glass work, they can generate an additional revenue source by doing the work themselves. Of course, if a collision shop is already doing glass work, Glass Doctor can help them diversify by expanding into residential and commercial glass.
- Other industries – many successful franchisees have come from outside the glass industry because they are attracted by the high demand. Joining Glass Doctor eases the learning curve and provides access to industry expertise, branding, and purchasing power.
Regardless which camp you are coming from, Glass Doctor may be able to help you achieve your goals.
Set Your Auto Glass Repair Franchise Apart from the Competition
By partnering with a recognized brand, a tested set of procedures, and consistent goods and services, you can easily set your business apart from the competition.
Special incentives include:
- VetFran Program Participant
- International Opportunity
- Franchise Resale Opportunity
As members of the VetFran Program, qualified honorably discharged veterans will receive 25% off of the minimum initial franchise fee. Additionally, individuals who wish to resell their franchises can take advantage of our resale program. This means you can resell your franchise at an excellent rate, setting you up in an advantageous position as you transition into retirement and beyond.
To learn more about owning a Glass Doctor franchise in your local community, please do not hesitate to take the next step and contact us today .