Countless entrepreneurs and budding business professionals are looking for their ticket to success. Many consider starting their own business, but the risk associated with a start-up could be daunting. With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. Franchising with Molly Maid is a unique ownership opportunity unlike the more obvious but often more complicated such as those in the food, fitness and health categories. With our 30-year history, we know how to set up our franchisees and owners for undeniable success and long-term financial growth.
Why have hundreds of individuals chosen Molly Maid?
- 97% customer retention leads to recurring and predictable revenue
- Dependable source of income due to repeat business from a wide base of loyal customers
- Flexible hours based on the lifestyles of our franchisees and customers
- Low overhead costs and a cash business with no receivables
It only takes one step to start your journey to success. If you are ready to move forward with your investment opportunity, we're ready to hear from you. To learn more about the benefits of ownership and how partnering with Molly Maid can be a mutually advantageous business move, contact us today!
Your Success is Our Success!
By choosing to invest in your future with Molly Maid, you can take great steps toward protecting your financial interests for the long run. We equip our franchise owners with initial training and support, as well as the ongoing tools, resources, and information they need to succeed. This means securing a predictable source of revenue from a loyal client base, allowing you to live the lifestyle you have always wanted.
We support you with:
- Comprehensive marketing strategies
- A team of like-minded franchise owners and franchise developers
- State-of-the-art software to assist with income, budgeting, and scheduling
Connect with a Franchise Coach Today.
"Molly Maid allows us to have repeat customers. In fact, even in a down economy, we have seen an increase in our business."
- Elena Brooks