Our franchisees are our top priority. We understand feeling secure in your business means being prepared, so we make sure to give you the information, tools, and resources you need. Not only will you have a dedicated Sure Start Consultant who will guide you through the opening of your Mr. Appliance repair franchise, once you are set up you will have a dedicated Franchise Consultant.
Our ultimate goal is to help you succeed.
To do that, we provide you access to ongoing training and support in the following areas:
- Setting up office systems and day-to-day operations
- Technology training, including operation of our proprietary software systems
- Education in the Mr. Appliance repair business systems, culture, and team development
- Tested marketing systems, local marketing consulting and access to marketing collateral
- Finance management and investments
- Ongoing training and development
Preferred Vendor Discounts
At Mr. Appliance, as one of the Dwyer Group of brands, we are excited to offer franchisees the opportunity for membership in our preferred vendor discount and rebate program. ProTradeNet is an asset that greatly differentiates us from our competitors. With the power of this program, we are able to offer supplies and products to our franchisees at discounted prices not available to independent business owners. In addition, we offer a rebate program, which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of annual rebates system-wide.
Connect with a Franchise Coach Today.
Mr. Appliance LLC
"The technology is light years ahead of the industry and it helps our business be more efficient and profitable."
- Matt Sarkela