- The plumbing business is a $92 billion industry
- 5.3% Annual Growth over the last 5 years
- There are over 100,000 businesses operating as plumbing businesses in the U.S.
- The plumbing industry employs over 500,000 people in the U.S.
- Accelerated housing markets and green building regulations will boost demand (ibisworld)
- Remodeling activity in 2016 is the best since 2006—expect increase in service calls for installations and upgrades (jchs.harvard.edu)
- “Touchless” technology to improve customer comfort and health
- GPS Fleet tracking (safeplumbing.org)
- Saving Water! High quality options for highly efficient products (safeplumbing.org)
In the News
- New National poll finds 95% of Americans want public officials to invest in water systems (safeplumbing.org)
- World Plumbing Day is March 11th
Connect with a Franchise Coach Today.
Mr. Rooter LLC
"Our growth has accelerated because of the level of support and training we receive."
- Steve O’Donnell