You invest in us. We’ll invest in you.
You may be the right fit for Molly Maid if you are willing to do the following:
- You must strive to provide exceptional customer service every time.
- You must maintain Molly Maid's strong national and international brand recognition.
- You must uphold the highest possible professional standards.
- You must constantly strive to make high-income success attainable.
- You must be financially responsible and accountable.
Opportunity is knocking on your door. Are you ready to answer? To learn if you qualify for a maid service franchising opportunity, speak with one of our Franchise Developers as soon as possible. We can help you determine if you meet our professional standards and financial requirements.
Learn more about how you could benefit from this opportunity. Take the first step towards becoming a house cleaning franchise owner.
How much will it cost to become a Molly Maid franchisee?
- Franchise fee: $14,900
- Total investment range: $89,200-$137,200
The initial franchise investment is determined on a case-by-case basis. A Molly Maid Franchise Developer is happy to answer your questions. Be sure to ask your Franchise Developer about financing options like 401K roll-overs, IRA, SBA loans, unsecured lines of credit and credit card financing.
Facts and Figures
- Territory size – We take into account many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
- Existing business – Your existing business counts with us. If you have an existing business in the industry, you may qualify for a roll-in discount based on the size of your existing business.
- VetFran discount – In recognition for service to our country, we offer a discount of 15% off the initial franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans who satisfy the VetFran program guidelines.
- Start-up costs -- Whether you're starting from scratch with the purchase of new equipment, vehicles, supplies, and marketing expenses, or simply rebranding your current business, we'll help you calculate an investment based on your needs.
- Convert your existing business -- We focus on helping business owners implement our tested systems and support to increase efficiency, and these systems are designed to function in any size business.
Connect with a Franchise Coach Today.
"Molly Maid allows us to have repeat customers. In fact, even in a down economy, we have seen an increase in our business."
- Elena Brooks