- In 2014, there were 1,298,000 fires reported in the U.S. that caused $11.6 billion in property damage (nfpa.org)
- In 2015, flooding affected nearly 2.5 billion people (reliefweb.int)
- Since 2000, EM-DAT recorded an average of 341 climate-related disasters per annum, up 44% from the 1994-2000 average and well over twice the level in 1980-1989. (reliefweb.int)
- 1 in 23 people worldwide are affected by some kind of disaster (reliefweb.int)
- The frequency of geophysical disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions and mass movements have been on the rise since 1994 (reliefweb.int)
- Movement by insurance carriers to third party administrators to manage their claim volume (growmyrestorationbusiness.com)
- Greener chemicals on the rise with use of antimicrobials, disinfectants and deodorizers (restorationindustry.org)
- Steadily increasing demand (restorationindustry.org)
Connect with a Franchise Developer Today.
Rainbow International LLC
"For me, personally, to get into franchising was because I wanted to establish a legacy and have something to leave to my kids."
- David Ondieki